LOCATION: Yosemite Valley, CA (starts near Happy Isles in eastern Yosemite Valley - shuttle stop #16).
PARKING: Closest parking is in or near Curry Village. You can also park anywhere in Yosemite Valley and catch a shuttle bus to the trail head.
DISTANCE: 3 miles round-trip to Vernal Fall; 7 miles round-trip to Nevada Fall.
DIFFICULTY: Moderate - Advance
TIME: 5-7 hours (depending on pace & how many breaks you take)
ELEVATION GAIN: 1,000 feet to top of Vernal Fall; 1,900 feet to top of Nevada Fall
• This is the perfect hike if you only have a few days in Yosemite and want to experience a little of everything in one hike
• Takes about half the day to hike
• Strenuous hike, mostly uphill
• Bring lots of water and snacks.
• Views of Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls, Merced River, and Emerald Pool